Recommended behavioral guidelines:
- Keep your dog under control and on a short leash, at all times, unless specified by the business establishment.
- Allow people to approach your dog but don’t allow your dog to approach every person that they see.
- Don’t stand in the middle or block isles. Just pick a side and give shoppers ample room to move around you and your pooch.
Then when passing shoppers put yourself between them and your dog.
- If your dog gets too excited or too rowdy, take them outside to calm them down.
- If they mark it, or break it, you buy it.
Remember just because you love your dog, doesn’t mean that everyone else does.
If you enter a store that allows pets, please be respectful of other people and the store you are visiting. While most of the places we list allow dogs of all sizes, some may only allow small or medium size dogs. We try and list each pet policy, but policies can change, so call ahead to verify the pet policy.
If you find a place that is no longer pet friendly or know any other non-pet related, yet pet friendly stores, in Saskatoon, please let us know by sending us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep this list from blooming out of control. We leave out buisnesses that are inherently pet friendly. Such as vets, pet stores, pet daycares, pet kenneling, and pet grooming.
- 2020 Quebec Ave. S7K 1W5
- Pet friendly Sunday and Monday in the beer room, and every day on the patio
- 728 Spadina Crescent E S7K 3H2
- For information on pet friendly apartments, condos, and townhouses please contact Colliers rentals.
- 1722 Preston Ave. N. S7N 4Y1
- 10% off Tuesday when you bring your dog.